Unlike most writers, I have a deep background in science that includes:
- A master’s degree in environmental science
- Former roles in environmental consulting, advocacy and higher ed
- Field and lab research experience, including for biomedical sciences
You need a writer who gets what you do.
More than just understanding science and tech, I know how to explain it clearly. The topics I write about most often are:
- Environmental engineering
- Healthcare and medical devices
- Regulatory compliance
- EHS software and technology
- Water quality monitoring and renewable technologies
“You’re amazingly quick to catch on without much guidance. You do your research and deliver exactly what I need, coming through with quality work that others haven’t produced after triple the explanation. On top of that, you’re able to take on the writing voice we need — neither too formal nor too casual, but engaging and professional.”
– Caitlin Mello, The Land Trust for Tennessee
– See more at: http://www.oncallcopywriter.com/why-me/#sthash.79DorsU0.dpuf
You need a writer who knows what works.
Your content has a job to do, so you need a writer who focuses on strategy from day one.
I’ve helped clients refresh their websites, earn timely media coverage and create shareable content that builds audiences. I tell your story in your unique voice, always keeping your strategy front and center.
You need a writer who’s a true professional.
As an experienced professional writer, I’m a stickler for details. That includes being a ruthless self-editor, so you’ll always get a polished first draft. I meet or beat all deadlines, guaranteed.